brainless

Brainless

I've blogg-hop a bit and thus felt like blogging though don't know what.
Nowadays, i seems to be a walking contradictions.

I am looking forward to my day yet i dun want it to come so fast.less so because of age but because good times passed so fast. The very day that everyone will be nicer to me is only going to last for like erm.. a few hours.. then it will back to normal and i'll return with my horns and them too!!ah!!

But i am really really, looking forward to my dream coming to pass. It's a long long wait, and if Mr PM decide to give me the little treat before new year.it will really be coming to pass!can't wait!

There are really parts of school (namely the horrible modules) which i really dread but i can't bear to leave my student life.I cannot imagine working for the rest of my life.

There are simply so many things to do-projects,readings,resume writing workshop,looking for jobs...

In the midst of busyness still, i really like going for both discipleship,prayer meeting,preparing my small group teachings:) I am excited,excited bout things that are going to happen but yet there are still so many people pre-occupying my mind. They constantly bug my mind- i need divine inspiration.

I guess what i drag most is growing up. Be a good student. cause you will pay for it if you are not.i cannot any-o-how skip work,no i cannot skip work at all like how i skip school.I cannot spend all my money by friday.i cannot go for afternoon buffet. I cannot do discipleship at macdonald in the busy afternoon and watch many youth-impact tee-shirts sweeping by.I cannot go shopping as and when i like. I cannot be on msn till wee-hour of the morning. The list just go on and on..
Somebody remind me why must i work again?

But the good thing are, maybe daddy and mummy dun have to work so hard anymore. I can treat bestie and the kiddo to nice nice dinner. When the imps finally go to work, i can be of help.

But it's ok. I have hope in Jesus Christ:) and the dream is coming through:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money Matters

The Road to Healing

The Best of Summer 09' :)